Beneficial Answers to Questions on Innovated Methodologies [Directed Study Edition]
- Ususally Ship in 24 Hours excluding weekends
- Calculated at Checkout
- Sheikh Saaleh Ibn Fauzaan al-Fauzaan
- 9.7 x 7.5 x 1.3 inch
- Publication Year:
An Educational Course Based Upon Beneficial Answers to Questions on Innovated Methodologies [Directed Study Edition]: By the Guiding Scholar Sheikh Saaleh Ibn Fauzaan al-Fauzaan
- This directed study edition of the book is for study with an instructor using the Self-Study/Teacher's edition. It is intended for any Muslim who wishes to improve his understanding of Islaam as a way of life. on a strong evidenced foundation.
- This large course book is divided into 20 workbook lessons, with quizzes, and final exam
- Beneficial questions and answers from the estemed Sheikh Saaleh Ibn Fauzaan al-Fauzaan
This course focuses upon the importance of clarity, in the midst of today’s confusion, in the way you understand and practice Islaam. What is the right way or methodology to do so? Examine the evidences and proofs from the sources texts of the Qur’aan and Sunnah and the statements of many scholars explaining them, that connect you directly to the Islaam which the Messenger of Allaah taught his Companions may Allaah be pleased with them all.
This course book includes:
Twenty Lessons On Knowledge, Beliefs, & Methodology with Quizzes, Review Questions & Lesson Benefits
Also in addition to four text based appendices there are eight course appendices Including:
- Fifty-Four Principles of the General Methodology of the First generations of Muslims
- Three Methods by Which The Scholars' Writing Clarify Errors
- Statements of Well-Known Scholars About the Groups: Jamaa'at at-Tableegh & the Muslim Brotherhood Organization
- plus five more
- One of the leading scholars of our time Sheikh ‘Abdul-Muhsin al-‘Abaad, may Allaah preserve him, was asked:
“We now hear many of the students of knowledge saying: ‘(We hear) so and so is not upon the correct methodology, such and such group is not upon the correct methodology, or so and so has left or gone out of the correct methodology. But we don’t know what is really intended by this term, methodology?! Rather this is a newly invented phrase! ...So I hold the position that it is not correct to use this word.”
The Sheikh responded: “Every individual has a methodology and every individual has a way and a path, and his path is that affair which he connects and commits himself to. So the general methodology of the People of the Sunnah and the Jama’ah in their beliefs and actions is: adherence to the Book of Allaah and the Sunnah, and giving precedence to the source texts. It restricts reliance upon the intellects and depends fully upon transmitted knowledge. As for others from those groups and sects which oppose the People of the Sunnah and the Jama’ah, then they rely firstly upon their intellects and then restrictively turn to transmitted knowledge. Therefore the clear meaning of methodology is: a path and way proceeded upon.Furthermore, the general methodology of the People of the Sunnah and the Jama’ah in their beliefs is: The acceptance and following of transmitted knowledge and full reliance upon that.
...As such if it is said “The methodology of such and such group is...” Then the meaning of this is: The path and way that they rely upon is such and such in relation to beliefs, and such and such in relation to actions, and such and such in regarding to interacting with the people. This is the methodology that they have put in place for themselves, and a path that they have brought forth and developed for themselves. And, as I previously stated, those who do this, bring forth a different methodology, are the people of innovation in the religion...”