The Islamic Civilization
- Ususally Ship in 24 Hours excluding weekends
- Calculated at Checkout
- Dr. Mustafa Siba'i
- 7.5 x 5.3 x 0.7 inch
- Publication Year:
For a thousand years the Islamic civilization was the central light whose rays illumined the world. It was the mother of European culture, for men reared in this civilization were the masters in the Middle Ages at whose feet the Spaniards, the French, the English, the Italians and the Germans sat to learn philosophy, science of mathematics, astronomy, chemistry, physics, medicine and industrial techniques.
This book covers the glorious Islamic past when Islam reached its peak in terms of Justice, Peace and Prosperity.
It covers the following areas:
- Racial Equality
- Religious Tolerance
- Morality in War
- Compassion and Kindness to Animals
- Welfare Institutions
- Schools and Educational Institutions
- Hospitals and Medical Institutions
- Private and Public Libraries
- Capitals and Large Cities.